ARE YOU MISSING THE SIGNALS?
Do you get frustrated or overwhelmed when you think about marketing your business? Perhaps you are not confident in the steps you are taking. If you have been on the fence about hiring a marketing consultant, here are a few clues that now is the time:
- Your marketing feels disjointed or haphazard. If your messaging is not clear, you confuse your potential buyer. The problem with that is that what you are trying to do with your marketing is to gain confidence. When you are not sure, your customer is not sure.
- Your image has become stale. This is very common. I work with a lot of companies that gained their initial success 10, 20, and even 30 years ago. The new generation is seeing more entrepreneurship than ever before. That means more competition. If don’t stay relevant, you will lose market share.
- You don’t know the who, what, and why. When you start a journey wandering aimlessly and without supplies, who knows where you will end up and when. Perhaps you knew where you were going at one time, but things change. By things, I mean internal forces (your goals, structure, and resources) and external forces (your ideal client and their needs and technology).
- You are trying to get to the next level client. Repositioning your brand, changing direction, or elevating your customer base takes time, strategy, and discipline. And more so in your start-up years since you are still trying to build the business! A little help goes a long way.
- You are doing the same thing you did last year…and the year before that, and the year before that. There is something to be said about consistency, but times change and so does technology (I think I said this already). It’s time to review what you have been doing to make sure that your message is reaching your potential customers.
Just to clarify, re-examining your marketing is not just about getting online. After all, putting up a website isn’t hard with a step-by-step guide like websitesetup.org. However, visuals and brand consistencies are more important that ever. You can’t afford to just get by on this anymore.
If you recognize yourself in any of these scenarios, the time to consider hiring a Marketing Consultant has come. A word of caution as you proceed though: Finding the right marketing consultant is like finding the right coach. A good consultant will understand your business and be a good personality fit.
Interested in a test drive? Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation with Jackie Awve today.